Food Bank Team
There are immediate openings to join the Food Bank Team. The number of families needing our service has continued to climb. Let us know if you might be able to help in these areas:
- One Monday night commitment each month (5:00-7:30) during our food bank distribution.
- One weekday for two hours to bag groceries.
- One Monday afternoon each month (2:00-4:00) to pickup our produce and bakery items in Mountlake Terrace. Need large SUV, van or truck.
- Support staff to help before and after the food bank distribution each Monday (set up, tear down, trash, etc.)
Sign up on Sunday, or contact Nancy Jacobsen (email@example.com).
Reception for the Chermaks
Plan to welcome Kyle and Talia as a newly married couple on July 7. We’ll have an informal reception after our Sunday service. We are encouraging people to give gifts of cash or gift cards to express our love and help them get off to a great start.
Cindy Kessner and Miranda Moore are leading activities for women.
Wallace Falls Hike – 6/29 & 7/13
Pack a sack lunch and caravan with them for a fun morning hike
NW Trek Adventure Course Obstacles – 7/6
This fun packed event includes climbing, agility and balance, high wire tight rope and zip lines. The cost is $65; visit nwtrek.org for more information on this event.
Contact Cindy (206.384.6532) or Miranda (425.381.0418) for more information.
Baby Shower for Allison Fite
Northshore’s women are urged to join us July 28 following our service for a light lunch and fellowship as we celebrate Pastor Allison and the pending arrival of Baby Boy Fite, due to make his appearance August 15! They are registered at Target and Amazon.
It will be a great Sunday at Northshore! Steve Sankey will be speaking. Laurie and Dan will be fresh off of vacation, leading worship. You won’t want to miss it!
Stay in touch
- Web: cpnorthshore.com
- Directory: cpnorthshore.info/nsdir.pdf
- Twitter: twitter.com/cedarparkNS
- Facebook: facebook.com/cpnorthshore
- Flickr: cpnorthshore.info/photos
- Spotify: play.spotify.com/user/1245022145/playlist/4vM3Qp8iL3lP4HXGzmxK3U