We are underway! Come and enjoy the Kenmore Community Market.
We are open 3:00-8:00 Thursdays, June-August.
Northshore is looking forward to hosting this outdoor, community market as a service to our neighbors in Kenmore and surrounding communities. We will welcome over 20 vendors including farmers, crafters, food trucks, and artisans to our paved lot bordering 68th Avenue, an easy, few-block walk from Kenmore’s new downtown city center.
We are still building our list of vendors; interested parties should contact us at email@example.com or 425.939.1377
Some of our vendors include:
- LuvaCakes – Locally flavored, gluten-free, lava cakes
- Jessica’s Unique Bite – Food truck featuring burgers, dogs, and fries
- LuLaRoe – Clothing
- Road Dawg – Beef franks, BBQ pulled pork, corn dogs
- Sound Vegetables – Lettuce, greens, root crops, tomatoes, herbs, cut flowers
- Heaven Scent – Locally handmade vegan soaps, bath bombs, body butters and more
- doTerra Oils – Essential Oils
- Eastside Natural Medicine – integrative health clinic with resources for the family
- Peto Gardens – Cut floral arrangements in a variety of colors
- Bluebird Ice Cream – Local all-natural award winning ice cream
- Crane Creations – Art prints, handmade jewelry and boxes
- Zapata Coffee Roasters
- Have An Ice Day – Hawaiian Shave Ice
- Beads n’ Pieces – Handcrafted Jewelry
- Usborne Books – Children’s books
- Tupperware – Space age technology that proves there is life on other planets
- Costco – Memberships
- Miller Crafts – Canvas art, handmade wire bracelets
- Aromatic Creations – Soy wax aromatherapy candles, beads, diffusers
- Cedar Springs Camps – Day camp & summer camp programming
- Dene Denend – Photography and Screen-printing
- Wag Glass – Fused glass, chimes, dishes and garden art
- Casa Marveli – Handmade children’s headboards, silk cord necklaces, bracelets, and bows
- Paw Prints Gifts – Creative gifts for cat & dog lovers
- City of Kenmore – Informational booth about the wonderful town of Kenmore and coming events
- Smith Brothers Farms – Sign up booth for convenient home delivery of milk & other products
- Kao Lee Garden – Home grown cut floral arrangements
- KDJ’s The Bakerie – Home baked goods
- Me & She Jewelry – Handcrafted, one-of-a-kind pieces including leather a precious metals
- Market Flyer
- General Invitation (4-up)
- Vendor Application
- Press Release: 5/10/17 – Kenmore Community Market Grand Opening
- Press Release: 2/14/17 – Kenmore Community Market Launches in June
You won’t want to miss this Thursday’s Kenmore Community Market! We’ll be here 3:00-8:00 at Northshore Church, on the corner of 68th and 190th, just north of City Hall.
The weather will be perfect, with a mix of sun and clouds and temperatures in the 70s.
We’re launching something new: Movie at the Market. We are welcoming kids and families to join us in Northshore’s auditorium for a fun movie. Our food trucks are offering special kids’ meal deals, so plan to shop the market, grab some dinner and enjoy the movie at 5:30. The movie for June 29 at 5:30: Disney’s Moana.
Here’s a pro-tip: enter on 190th for the best parking spots. There is always plenty of parking, but entering on 190th will give you the best shot at the closest spaces.
For more information, including a list of vendors, check out www.KenmoreMarket.com