Here is our schedule for upcoming Sundays:
- August 9: online-only at 9:00 and 10:30.
- August 16: in-person and online at 9:00 and 10:30. We’ll be celebrating a special anniversary; it has been 5 years since we combined the congregations of Northshore and Pleasant Bay, with the Nearys serving as pastors.
- August 23: online-only at 9:00 and 10:30.
- August 30: in-person and online at 9:00 and 10:30.
- September 6 (Labor Day Weekend): online-only at 9:00 and 10:30. It is Communion Sunday, so be ready to gather around the Lord’s Table with us, both in-person and online.
- September 13: in-person and online at 9:00 and 10:30.
If you plan to be with us in-person, you can help us by printing and completing a screening form for each family, available by clicking here.
We’ll be wearing face coverings, in accordance with the State’s guidelines, so… wear a mask, bring your form, and let’s get together Sunday!
Pastor Dan Neary’s 7/30/20 update regarding our plan for online-only gatherings, every-other-Sunday through Labor Day.
For our in-person gatherings, our priorities include:
- Safety – We will follow protocols that will include health screening, sanitizing surfaces, face coverings, limited capacity, and social distancing.
- Witness – We want to be sure to not damage our reputation in our region by taking steps that may seem dangerous or reckless. We do not want to send messages to our neighbors that our rights to gather and worship are more important than their rights to health and safety. Our steps forward need to communicate that we love God, we love each other, and we love our neighbors.
- Worship – While we are grateful for the way we are gathering and worshiping with online tools, we are eager to worship together in-person, and in our building.
We know that some are eager to be among the first ones back in our building to worship together, while others will be more cautious and stay with us online-only for a time, and still others will be forced to stay at home longer because they are in high-risk categories. We will carefully and patiently love, honor, and serve people no matter their perspectives, concerns, and constraints as we take steps forward.
We will continue to invest our time, effort, and financial resources into our online gatherings… until we can gather again, and well beyond. With hard work and ingenuity, as well as the generosity of many, we have upped our game online and will be ready to do much more from our auditorium in Kenmore, once we are back. Please continue to engage with all that we are doing online, and on various social-media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
Our documented plan continues to be a work in progress; it is available to you by clicking here.
If you have any questions or feedback about the plan, or anything related to reopening in-person worship gatherings, please contact Dan Neary (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for your care, patience, and prayer as we work through these next steps together!