Qualifications for Membership
Persons who give Scriptural evidence of saving faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and voluntarily subscribe to Cedar Park’s tenets of Faith, and agree to be governed by its Constitution and Bylaws, shall be eligible for membership in this Church.
Specific qualifications include:
- Evidence of a genuine experience of regeneration
(the new birth) (John 1:12, 18; 3:3-8; 1 Peter 1:18-25)
- Evidence of a consistent Christian life. (Romans 6:4; 8:1-4; 13:13, 14; Eph. 4:17-32; 5:1, 2-15; 1 John 1:6, 7)
- To fully subscribe to the Tenets of Faith (Assemblies of God Doctrine).
- Willingness to contribute regularly to the support of the Church by tithe and offerings as set forth in the Scriptures.
- All persons who are 12 years of age or over who meet all other requirements for membership shall be eligible for membership in this Church. Those younger than 18, the legal voting age, shall have all Church privileges except the right to vote.